Monday, May 13, 2013

Homework, Monday, May 13th

Lesson 2 Review

Part 1

1. The composition wasn't written by Jim.

2. The criminal was taken to the police station.

3. A dictionary was left on the floor of the classroom.

4. Where did the accident happened?

5. I wasn't told about the party. C

6. I had a tiring day at work yesterday.

7. I'm worried about my children.  C

8. It is  well-known fact that women live longer than men.

9. Married people live longer than single people. C

10. Everyone should have insurance.  Is your car insured?

11. I'm very tired. I can't do this exercise now.

12. I come from a warm country.  I'm not used to cold weather.

13. Last week we saw a very boring movie. C

14. She has an interesting job. C

15. I was surprised to find out that you are married.

Part 2

1. My dictionary has been taken.

2. The windows are being washed now.

3. A new drug was being tested.

4. We must be driven to the hospital soon.

5. The letter wasn't written carefully.

6. She has to be told.

7. New drugs will not be sold if they aren't approved by the government.

Part 3

1. He rented the video.

2. The teacher should make corrections.

3. The child has done the homework.

4. Parents have to teach their children.

5. She was reading a story.

6. We can use our dictionaries during the test.

7. The teacher is showing a movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment